Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2020 7:39:59 PM EDT
I'm going to drive to san antonio for my long weekend. Anybody know what is open and going on on san antonio this weekend?
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
There will be a fiesta of some sort.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm going to drive to san antonio for my long weekend. Anybody know what is open and going on on san antonio this weekend?
View Quote

I would pick an alternative place, personally. Wolfman and retardburgh still think the constitution does not apply, even though the State high court just reminded them otherwise.

Theres really no lock-down in SA or anywhere else that is worth the paper written on and the high court appears to be unsympathetic to these local dictators deeming such.

If I had to guess, theres no city sanctioned 'events' happening and theres probably better destinations than SA that aren't being nazi's about this stupid virus.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Our trade show is in San Antonio in August, they haven't canceled it yet, but they've trimmed it to two days. Since we've already paid for the booth and don't want to loose our priority slot for the 2021 show, we're going.  We've already decided, no hotel, no restaurants. Gonna drag the travel trailer to a friends place outside SA and set up camp, cook our own food, etc. Going to save about $3k in business expenses and that's $3k I'm not pumping into the SA economy.

Saves me money, hurts someone else, but that's the way it goes. No way in hell I'd go down to the Riverwalk, masks or not. Not even sure I'd be happy walking around downtown right now.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would pick an alternative place, personally. Wolfman and retardburgh still think the constitution does not apply, even though the State high court just reminded them otherwise.

Theres really no lock-down in SA or anywhere else that is worth the paper written on and the high court appears to be unsympathetic to these local dictators deeming such.

If I had to guess, theres no city sanctioned 'events' happening and theres probably better destinations than SA that aren't being nazi's about this stupid virus.
View Quote

I was born and raised in SA up until age 17...would have graduated the next year in 1970 but ended up finishing HS and graduating in the big metropolis of Blanket, TX.  SA was always a little rough around the edges, but yeah, the liberals and hispanic nazis have pretty much ruined it...and just about every other big city in this nation.  It may be time for another "Alamo"...LOL!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was born and raised in SA up until age 17...would have graduated the next year in 1970 but ended up finishing HS and graduating in the big metropolis of Blanket, TX.  SA was always a little rough around the edges, but yeah, the liberals and hispanic nazis have pretty much ruined it...and just about every other big city in this nation.  It may be time for another "Alamo"...LOL!
View Quote

The mental midgets running the place are freaking people out still in SA.  But when you elect a democrat government, you get what you pay for.

However, all the E/O shut downs + stay home orders + business closing + mask mandates + distancing 'guidelines'  is all completely without legal backup and should be ignored.

The 1st, 2nd, 4th, 14th amendments and all the rest are still intact.  

"Four Justices on the Texas Supreme Court just fired a shot across the bow of government officials continuing draconian COVID-19 restrictions in Texas. In a concurring opinion, Justices Blacklock, Guzman, Boyd, and Devine reminded everyone that the “Constitution is not suspended when the government declares a state of disaster.”
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 3:29:37 AM EDT
[#6]
New Braunfels is open for business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top