Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2020 9:22:53 PM EDT
Anyone know of local places that sell stripped lowers?

I’m looking for just a basic stripped lower, but I haven’t been out to any of the usual shops in the last few months. And even then, I wasn’t looking for lowers at the time.

I believe Nagel’s sells Anderson lowers, but I figured I’d ask here before I start driving all over town hunting.

If it’s not likely I’ll find sub $100 lowers in town then I’ll just get one from PSA and pay for the transfer. Although I’d prefer to give business to one of the local businesses if possible.

Side note: Feel free to throw in opinions/experiences on the Anderson lowers if you have used them. Not picky with lowers as long as they are in spec and work like they should.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:02:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Nardis Alamo Ranch's billboard says they have them
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:49:27 AM EDT
[#2]
If you order online and do a transfer, it'll be the best deal.  Locals dont give deals.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:04:03 AM EDT
[#3]
If you'd like to buy local, these guys have a great reputation for putting out quality rifles and parts. Pretty cool stuff. https://sonsoflibertygw.com/
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:19:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Helotes Tactical Firearms has had them in the past, though you might be close to $100 for an Aero or Spikes lower; their price several years ago was around $60 for Anderson’s, when they were in stock. You might also try Gun Shack in Helotes. Good folks at both places.

I haven’t see any real differences between Anderson and other lowers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top