Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2021 4:03:28 PM EDT
The Arizona gop re elected kelli ward as chairwhatever for a second term.
Well, I mean she did such a good job......blue state now, two not only democrat but leftist senators and its stay the course, full steam ahead.
The swamp is alive and well.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
McSally is the reason we now have Kelly and Sinema.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
McSally is the reason we now have Kelly and Sinema.
View Quote

Yep, and the azgop is who put her up for election.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Ward has been pretty solid, she is still fighting to have maricopa voting machines looked at.  

Mcsally was boring and uninspiring, also likely lost because of the machines... no one was excited by the assholenaught either
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#4]
When it comes to American politics not much ever changes and the population is too blind and misled than to adjust course. I was hoping recently that we as Americans would or might of finally been standing up and saying we had, had enough but sadly I guess not.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ward has been pretty solid, she is still fighting to have maricopa voting machines looked at.  

Mcsally was boring and uninspiring, also likely lost because of the machines... no one was excited by the assholenaught either
View Quote

In addition, Ward did not put McSally up for senate.  Ward ran against her in the primary, but Arpaio running threw a wrench in the works.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

In addition, Ward did not put McSally up for senate.  Ward ran against her in the primary, but Arpaio running threw a wrench in the works.
View Quote

Forgot about that, good point
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#7]
The same ballot manipulation that resulted in the Biden win was done even more so with Kelly.

There's a lot of swamp in the AZ GOP, and the failures aren't necessarily Ward's doing.

I'm not completely convinced the GOP's hands are clean with respect to the election, either.

Two years ago the results for both Sinema and Ducey both had some very odd statistical  issues, like a smaller version of what happened with this year's election.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The same ballot manipulation that resulted in the Biden win was done even more so with Kelly.

There's a lot of swamp in the AZ GOP, and the failures aren't necessarily Ward's doing.

I'm not completely convinced the GOP's hands are clean with respect to the election, either.

Two years ago the results for both Sinema and Ducey both had some very odd statistical  issues, like a smaller version of what happened with this year's election.

View Quote

Ducey is a rat, 100%.  The fact that he made a big show out of certifying the election while the state legislature was holding a hearing on election fraud tells me he 100% was in on it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was 2018, Ward was in charge of the state GOP in 2020 when McSally lost to the Asstronot.  

The 2020 election was a disaster for Republicans in AZ.  Why Ward remains at the helm of the AZ GOP, I haven't a clue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top