Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2018 4:50:45 PM EDT
Last night I hosted a CCL class in my home. Three brand new students attended and all are now going out to pick up licenses and guns.

I am going to take them out to try mine and see what they say.

The best thing of all...MY WIFE WAS ONE!

She has come full circle! She started out with no guns and not interested (didn't mind me though). Then she got a gun but didn't want to carry.

Tomorrow, off to the courthouse for her license!

Just sharing how proud of her I am.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Good for her!
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both. She changed from before to after the class.

She now seems to walk and talk and act confident. She just gives me that little smile of hers when I talk about her going tomorrow.

What is neat is how she has already started thinking and planning how she will conceal.

At first she wanted a purse and I kind of suggested not. The guy from the class must have said something because she said afterward, "absolutely not!"

She was given a chance to rack a semi and she sis it but when she dry fires her revolver, the teacher was impressed with how steady she hold her gun.

Even he says this could be a perfect one for her for now.

Now, speed loader or strips? I have to see where it goes. But I can't wait for her to start carrying.

Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
You are a good man doing good work.

Keep it up!
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You are a good man doing good work.

Keep it up!
View Quote
Thanks. Wish I could do more.

However, my wife was very, very happy walking out of the courthouse! She had  a pretty big smile on her face so I know we are on the right track.

Next will be my kids, Lord willing, when they get old enough if it will still be legal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top