Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2020 12:38:40 PM EDT
Officially opened this morning at about 8am IIRC. Couple news crews onsite reporting, sheriff patrolling the beach by water. A "reasonable" request by sign at the entrance.

Moderate crowd for 10am on a Monday. I working so I sent the wife and kids on a recon mission. Make sure they weren't just spraying everyone with mace and arresting people or some Karen throwing buckets or red paint on people.

I think I'm gonna duck out at noon on Wednesday and go get some sun myself.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet! I am Excited to finally go someplace the Karens and Doomers won’t be at.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By amediocreshooter:
Sweet! I am Excited to finally go someplace the Karens and Doomers won’t be at.
View Quote

That's the added bonus!
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 11:21:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Some days I really miss living there.  I had an awesome condo on the 9th floor in SPB.  

Jacksonville is home, but I'll always have a soft spot for that area.  The three years I lived there were awesome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top