Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2022 12:04:59 PM EDT
go down to middle of page where ruling shows up.

Not looking good for excessive fees, excessive waits, ruling boards, and may issue CC.  We are still going through the ruling...6-3!!

Mike

Big THANK YOU to all you folks that helped get Republicans on the Court.  Had Hillary been in instead of Trump, we would have lost this battle.  If you aren't part of the solution, you are the problem!
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I’d like to see White County Court react to the SCOTUS ruling in regards to the Brown F.O.I.D. Case.  State Supreme court doesn’t want to deal with second amendment question because of politics.   This SCOTUS ruling should have a bearing on the White County case but in Illinois they’ll just kick the can down the road.   With deferring the FOID case back to the circuit court I wonder if this would have an effect on Brown case going to SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#2]
We are looking at a viable strategy for the Brown case that is based on this ruling...still digesting the ruling...it is huge!
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 7:14:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We are looking at a viable strategy for the Brown case that is based on this ruling...still digesting the ruling...it is huge!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top