Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2024 7:24:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sanlanman]
SCACA gun show this weekend will be the BIG show covering two buildings at the fairgrounds in Columbia. A buddy and I have a table reserved to sell some shooting accessories and a couple of guns.  5 bucks to park and 10 bucks to get in. Sat 9 to 5 and Sunday 10 to 4. That is all.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:14:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: somedude] [#2]
Well my link won't work. Was their video of the trucks

They have some jeeps and trucks on display. Not sure if going yet. Was thinking about taking a class elsewhere this weekend Not decided.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I know one of the guys working for the show. It’s supposedly going to be one of the best yet.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Looking forward to the show.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Really good show on Saturday, looking forward to Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sanlanman:
Really good show on Saturday, looking forward to Sunday.
View Quote

Biggest show I've been to in SC in years. Lots of good stuff available. I scored a nice Springfield Garand six-digit receiver for 420 and a nearly new '54 SA barrel for 150 to go with it. Have most of the other parts at home to complete it.

Going back tomorrow because I missed some of the tables.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 9:42:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sanlanman] [#7]
Yep, as I posted in the other post----- Sold one gun and bought two more. Isn't that how its supposed to work!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By panzersergeant:
Looking forward to the show.
View Quote

you'll have to tell me how it was.  its too much for me to walk through so i just plan on not going.. unless of course i have someone push me around in a chair, which would suck cause its hard to see what i want to with that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Man. I hate that I had to miss this one. Sounds like it was a good one too.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like there was some excitement there.  Three thugs cut a wire and stole some guns Saturday.  Dumbasses came back Sunday after they had good video of them stealing.
One guys parol officer was working the show and saw them. Apparently one hauled ass and a foot race began, two were taken down at the door and the place went under lock down.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ScottsGT:
Sounds like there was some excitement there.  Three thugs cut a wire and stole some guns Saturday.  Dumbasses came back Sunday after they had good video of them stealing.
One guys parol officer was working the show and saw them. Apparently one hauled ass and a foot race began, two were taken down at the door and the place went under lock down.
View Quote

Wow, I was there both days and missed all the action.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Yep, there was quite the scuffle at the front door in the early afternoon Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:38:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: danelen] [#13]
View Quote

Wow.  Takes a special kind of stupid to rob a gun show let alone actually come back the next day and try again.  Perhaps we have some folks who were starting with some low mental horsepower to begin with who were also working with a little extra downgrade from some non-prescription pharmaceuticals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top