Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2018 2:36:48 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

I'm going to be at the SAR/Crossroads show again this year. Have had a good time meeting various arfcommers over the last few years there. Anyone else gonna have a booth or be showing up?
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ll be there.

Believe I’m meeting up with some of our members from the Prescott area for some food and drinks while they’re in town for the show, as well.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I generally consider the SAR show to be the only show worth attending these days, hope to see you at your booth!
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I plan to be there on Friday...just put in for the day off last night
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I generally consider the SAR show to be the only show worth attending these days, hope to see you at your booth
View Quote
finding me at a booth can be a challenge sometimes. I have a tendency to wander off and leave minions in charge of the operation. They're pretty entertaining so it works out
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:00:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I visit my father every year at that time and hit the show.
Next year I should be a local.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll probably end up working my friends tables. "The Tactical Medic" or I'll be wandering with @prebans .
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#7]
The only show worth going to anymore.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 3:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll be there. Never been to a legit gun show before.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Dillon will have an end cap in the SAR building, i will be there probably Thurs, Fri, sunday. My buddy has a table and he is trying to off load a good chunk of his personal collection.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#10]
A do-not-miss event/show!  This will be #18 in a row for me...

...and there goes all the Christmas gift money!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 4:47:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A do-not-miss event/show!  This will be #18 in a row for me...
https://i.imgur.com/wRfHBue.jpg
...and there goes all the Christmas gift money!
View Quote
Save some for steel targets, I'm gonna be bringing a shitload. Picking up 5000 lbs of inventory from a competitor I just bought out in Vegas on my way down.

And 18 years?! That's awesome, I was still in college when you started.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll try to be there. Good place to pick up stocking stuffers.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Wait, what’s the info on this show?  Sounds like it’s worth checking out.

I’ve only went to one show since moving here and it was......lackluster. ??

Edit: google is my friend. Nov 30th - dec 2

Question I couldn’t  find the answer to. Can I bring my own gun to sell?  Got a gsg-5 I want to off.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Been a few years since the wife and I have gone, might have to hit this one up.

Can't think of anything I "need", and that just means it'll end up being more expensive!
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wait, what's the info on this show?  Sounds like it's worth checking out.

I've only went to one show since moving here and it was......lackluster.

Edit: google is my friend. Nov 30th - dec 2

Question I couldn't  find the answer to. Can I bring my own gun to sell?  Got a gsg-5 I want to off.
View Quote
I believe you're allowed to walk private sales around still.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Gonna try to go Friday.  Saturday/Sunday is a no go due to drill.

Also, I'm laughing like crazy at your slogan on your banner.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

no go due to drill.
View Quote
Always. Just like clockwork.

<- retired last week
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks like I've got tables in the SAR building. Buddy just texted me asking if I would like to take over his 3 wall tables.. I really don't need all 3.. Is there anyone here that would be in for a table?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:45:12 AM EDT
[#19]
I'll be there.  Duh.  Don't forget my MiniMo.  

@nvgeologist - what does this 5000lbs of material consist of?  I'm assuming just gongs for the most part?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 2:09:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'll be there.  Duh.  Don't forget my MiniMo.  

@nvgeologist - what does this 5000lbs of material consist of?  I'm assuming just gongs for the most part?
View Quote
Yup. I bought out a competitor, I'll be picking up the inventory on my way down. Mostly gongs. Rio Salado has already called dibs on part of it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Looks like I've got tables in the SAR building. Buddy just texted me asking if I would like to take over his 3 wall tables.. I really don't need all 3.. Is there anyone here that would be in for a table?
View Quote
sent you an IM
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 3:43:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Thursday afternoon and sunup on friday and usually broke before they open the doors to the public....  
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone know what the ticket price is? Maybe I missed it , but I cannot sem to find it on there website.

Also its my first time going, is it possible to park outside the fair grounds, $10.00 to park is pretty rich.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#24]
The website says $18 + $2 if you buy online.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I will be there Saturday AM for sure.

Can’t miss this show!
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Anyone know what the ticket price is? Maybe I missed it , but I cannot sem to find it on there website.

Also its my first time going, is it possible to park outside the fair grounds, $10.00 to park is pretty rich.
View Quote
You can park outside.  There are places right across the street for $4-$5 IIRC.  I always park there.  And if you don't get there early before the lot fills up it's probably not even any farther of a walk.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't forget your coupon if paying at the window.

https://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/discount-coupon/

Edit:  Also for those that aren't, if you sign up for AZCDL at a show it's only $10.  No reason not to at that point.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 12:47:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You can park outside.  There are places right across the street for $4-$5 IIRC.  I always park there.  And if you don't get there early before the lot fills up it's probably not even any farther of a walk.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who hauls all ur stuff to the car?

I'm getting steel from NVG, 9mm ammo from NATO, hope to find 1K OF 308 at a good a price, a couple of soft sided gun cases, and who knows what else....

I plan on being there bright and early sat...
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Attachment Attached File

All right, I have literally two tons of inventory that I need to try and liquidated to show. One-time offer, stuff will be comparatively cheap. it's still laser cut ar500, it's just not design patterns that are compatible with my existing line. Lots of IPSCs of various sizes, some cardboard stands, and a handful of heavy duty pistol rated dueling trees.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Who hauls all ur stuff to the car?

I'm getting steel from NVG, 9mm ammo from NATO, hope to find 1K OF 308 at a good a price, a couple of soft sided gun cases, and who knows what else....

I plan on being there bright and early sat...
View Quote
Bring a collapsible dolly, that's what I usually do.    Plus if you don't get there early enough I think it's actually a shorter walk to the places across the street than to the end of the parking lot inside.  
Last year I did actually park inside the show since I was picking up a shooting tree from nvgeologist.  Probably one of the best gun related purchases i've made.  Looking forward to my MiniMo!
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/152077/IMG_20181129_083619_884_jpg-755025.JPG

All right, I have literally two tons of inventory that I need to try and liquidated to show. One-time offer, stuff will be comparatively cheap. it's still laser cut ar500, it's just not design patterns that are compatible with my existing line. Lots of IPSCs of various sizes, some cardboard stands, and a handful of heavy duty pistol rated dueling trees.
View Quote
Can you post a picture of the cardboard stand I might want one of those.

Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/152077/IMG_20181129_083619_884_jpg-755025.JPG

View Quote
I'll definitely be checking out what you have.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:49:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
What do you want for the dueling trees?  I won’t be able to make the show (I’m at drill until after it closes both days, but just down the street from the show).  If the price is right, I’d love to work something out
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Bring a collapsible dolly, that's what I usually do.    Plus if you don't get there early enough I think it's actually a shorter walk to the places across the street than to the end of the parking lot inside.  
Last year I did actually park inside the show since I was picking up a shooting tree from nvgeologist.  Probably one of the best gun related purchases i've made.  Looking forward to my MiniMo!
View Quote
I plan on being there at 9 AM on Saturday morning. We usually parked over by the SAR building gate.

Might have to go to Harbor freight tomorrow and get one of those dolly.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:31:23 AM EDT
[#35]
I'll have a hand truck to lend for customers. I actually bought spare harbor freight ones one year to sell at cost, and no one took them. From now on I only accept first born as payment
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By @nvgeologist:
I'll have a hand truck to lend for customers. I actually bought spare harbor freight ones one year to sell at cost, and no one took them. From now on I only accept first born as payment
View Quote
Hey if you get a chance take a peek in your inbox, sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hey if you get a chance take a peek in your inbox, sent you a PM.
View Quote
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up, I never see notification on mobile. Replied.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:39:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Been meaning to get a gong or something, so see you there.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#39]
... kinda a meh year. Got a couple 80% lowers for cheap. Surprised to see Wolf 7.62X39 for $174/1000. Was nice to meet some ARFCOMmers over lunch - Mean Maggie's grilled cheese sandwiches are the best. At least it didn't rain this time
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 7:48:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
... kinda a meh year. Got a couple 80% lowers for cheap. Surprised to see Wolf 7.62X39 for $174/1000. Was nice to meet some ARFCOMmers over lunch - Mean Maggie's grilled cheese sandwiches are the best. At least it didn't rain this time
View Quote
Don't jinx me, I still have to reload steel on the trailer tomorrow
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Been a great show for me so far.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#42]
I enjoyed it. Saw a lot of pretty rare guns and got myself a couple of MP5 magazines cheaper than online.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 3:40:12 AM EDT
[#43]
I bought more than i should have!

Had a great luch, with a old friend, even if it took way to long to cook it.

Might go back tomorrow...
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's a whole trailer full of steel that you can still buy more of...
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
... old?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 2:05:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If only you had your sales ladies and your T-Rex to inspire me...

Quoted:
... old?
Old like a Fine whiskey!
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Great show, all! Great to see old friends and meet more local arfcommers.

I'll be seeing more of you soon, Cola Warrior West is April 4-6 outside Kingman.

I'm planning to have a grand opening at my new Kingman shop in January some time.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top