Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2018 10:36:21 AM EDT
I made the mistake of turning on the radio today.

Russ Rollins thoughts on the AR15.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I made the mistake of turning on the radio today.

Russ Rollins thoughts on the AR15.
View Quote
Meh, I listen to them every morning.  The monsters for the most part are a group of liberal guys, except for Savannah, but she's a former Marine.  They are the ones that pretty much started Kicks for Guns here in central Florida.  Now Jim Philips is even worse than these guys.  He claims to be NRA, and own lots of guns, but he supports all gun control measures.

BTW, that's typical Russ Rollins unsubscribing you.  I read that when he was being accused of domestic violence, he would message people that wrote bad things about him on Facebook, asking them to take down their comments.  He's very narcissistic.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to listen back in the Bubba, SBK, Daniel & Drunky the Bear days.  I finally got fed up with the Kicks For Guns nonsense & stopped listening six or seven years ago.  Now I remember why.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top