Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 11:26:04 AM EDT
Anyone have any roofer suggestions for Snellville area? My newly acquired barn/shop needs a partial new roof. Lots of leaks after all the rain ??

I can swing a hammer and very DIY but just don't have the knowledge.. ????
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I was going to say, don't you mean "our" newly acquired barn/workshop but then I thought "hmmm....am I going to be spending time in this barn/workshop?".   Nope, she can call it hers.

Anywho, it's a metal roof and it leaks.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a guy who goes to church with me that does roofing quotes for a reputable company. I'll check with him to see if they can help you with your She Shed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Not in the Snellville area, but the guy that did our roof was fast and had good prices. He was working with a pretty fucked up roof to begin with. I don't think there's a single square corner or level beam in my house
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was going to say, don't you mean "our" newly acquired barn/workshop but then I thought "hmmm....am I going to be spending time in this barn/workshop?".   Nope, she can call it hers.

Anywho, it's a metal roof and it leaks.
View Quote
If it's metal and looks aren't a major concern just use silver dollar roof cement and roll the whole thing
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]
The non leaking part is metal.. the leaky part is standard roof tiles...
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:01:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank u for the referral ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top