Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2021 6:59:07 AM EDT
Just a heads up to you guys.

I know screw walmart, but ammo is ammo..

Soon to be on the shelf at Walmart Suffern ny.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#1]
winchester is a year behind with orders and they are running 7x24
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Dang, haven't lived in Spring Valley since 1998. The .22LR would be useful for me. Surprised to see .308 available for that matter as well.

Was in Farmingdale Walmart in Tuesday. Some young guys were walking around looking for a droid to facilitate the purchase of a BB gun (this is one of several Walmart's here that NEVER sold real firearms). They were talking and one guy said to the other he really wanted to buy a real gun. I snickered to myself thinking getting the gun is easy. Good luck on ammo
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#3]
OP, is it still available?   How much and what quantity is available to be purchased by 1 person?

Edit:  Are you in the receiving department at Suffern walmart or on the shipping side?   I'm intersted in the .22LR
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I do not work there, I was there making a delivery to them. I just haopend to see it when I was there waiting for the reciver to show up for work.

They also had some .270 and 243 in the display out on the floor.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do not work there, I was there making a delivery to them. I just haopend to see it when I was there waiting for the reciver to show up for work.

They also had some .270 and 243 in the display out on the floor.
View Quote

Gotcha, thanks and good looking out!
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Seven cases isn't much to get excited over. I suppose the area neckbeards will have that scooped up in about an hour tomorrow morning
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Something is better than nothing...

Yeah the store by me in PA. Had 3 50rd packs of 17hmr the other day. Thats it, not much coming in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top