Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2021 4:55:47 PM EDT
If you don't know who he is, do some research. Bob is arguably the best in the gunfighting instruction business with a background unmatched by most in the business.

I have three openings for this class. It will be a step up from his intro class, realistic and applicable skills necessary to win a gunfight.

I have plenty of room if you want to camp out or bring a camper. Bob stays on site with us and is a great after-class host where he continues to share his experiences while we enjoy a nice steak, bourbon, and cigar if you're so inclined. This is what sets our classes apart from other places... we don't just train, we socialize and network to build friendships.

If you have NV gear... we may also do some NV work after class (not associated with the class).

Plan on 500-700 Rifle rounds and 500 pistol.

Cost is only $500.00  

ETA- to make the class easier financially, I'm accepting deposits and small monthly payments of your choosing.

Contact me for more information [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
My man....was interested some NVG time I thought  you went to a NVG instructor school recently.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 12:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Email sent.

Attended a course in 2019 and HIGHLY recommend.  Great learning and social atmosphere.  If you’re on the fence, just go!

Looking forward to learning more and hanging out after hours this time.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Email sent.

Attended a course in 2019 and HIGHLY recommend.  Great learning and social atmosphere.  If you’re on the fence, just go!

Looking forward to learning more and hanging out after hours this time.
View Quote

Hell yeah... see you there.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I have ONE SPOT open.

This will be a great class, if you're not familiar with Robert "Bob" Keller, look him up.

We will have a great time after class cooking out and having a "social".
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Really looking forward to this class and the possible NVG time.

One catch - my daughter is supposed to graduate from Parris Island the week before. If she graduates on time and gets her 10 day leave, I’ll be sticking around the house. If that happens you can give my slot to whom ever you wish.

I’d love to grab that last slot for her but, after 13 weeks at PI, she’d probably shoot me for even thinking about it
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Really looking forward to this class and the possible NVG time.

One catch - my daughter is supposed to graduate from Parris Island the week before. If she graduates on time and gets her 10 day leave, I’ll be sticking around the house. If that happens you can give my slot to whom ever you wish.

I’d love to grab that last slot for her but, after 13 weeks at PI, she’d probably shoot me for even thinking about it
View Quote

Actually, it would be a great training opportunity for her as I doubt very seriously she's had good gunfighting training... marksmanship, yes. A great time for her to relax and have fun with a gun lol.

Let me know ASAP.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Actually, it would be a great training opportunity for her as I doubt very seriously she's had good gunfighting training... marksmanship, yes. A great time for her to relax and have fun with a gun lol.

Let me know ASAP.
View Quote

Thanks Bob - and you are correct about the training. However, after leave, she goes to MCT (Marine Combat Training) for a month. I’ll definitely ask her, but she’ll probably just want to visit while on leave.

It’ll take a week or so to get a reply (snail mail only). If she says yes and the slot is still open we’re in.
Taking some formal training with her would be awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top