Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2020 5:57:36 AM EDT
Hello all

Wondering where you guys located in SE Wisconsin like to shoot going out to 100+ yards. I  have been a member of Daniel Boone before but the price is a little high there if you do not work your hours. I would like a smaller range also, I was a big fan of shooting in Waterloo but the drive is about an hour for me. Any recommendations would be great.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:45:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I usually use McMiller in Eagle. They have some dumb rules(no rapid fire), but it's a good spot. If you're shooting out to 100 yards+, you're usually free of the dumbasses as they all tend to go to the 25 yard range.

Delavan Sportsman Club is small, but they're only open like 2 times a week.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#2]
WI Sportsmans (Union Grove)goes out to 200, has kinda cheap dues, but does have some work/pay requirement IIRC.

Rclrc (Racine) has several ranges, but is a working club, unless you have 2 stimulus checks lying around.  Cheap dues.

For occasional shooting, KCCC (may be CCKC) (Bristol)  has 200, and is pay annual fee plus every time you shoot, but no work.  IIRC.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WI Sportsmans (Union Grove)goes out to 200, has kinda cheap dues, but does have some work/pay requirement IIRC.

Rclrc (Racine) has several ranges, but is a working club, unless you have 2 stimulus checks lying around.  Cheap dues.

For occasional shooting, KCCC (may be CCKC) (Bristol)  has 200, and is pay annual fee plus every time you shoot, but no work.  IIRC.
View Quote

Hey Will.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Really,  200?
Was a member there until `12, and only thought it was 100.
Not a bad place, I think $60/ year for a family membership.

Always did like shooting skeet with old timers, and used to have some pretty good member auctions.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 2:40:50 AM EDT
[#5]
McMiller is where I go to and they have a 300 yard range also.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Ya McMiller is a good spot, bit of a drive but good location.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Daniel Boone Conservation League in Hubertus.  (NW of Milwaukee about 20 minutes)  

They've really upgraded their ranges the past few years.  25/50/100/200 rifle, Dedicated pistol range, Trap/Skeet, Bow range, A 32 station 3D Archery range, Year round inside archery, Clubhouse and a ton of activities. Beautiful grounds, Hiking.   Great group of folks up there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]
West Bend Barton Sportsman's Club is great, I've been a member for a while.  Just look at the calendar and find a rifle or pistol competition, as they are open to the public and you can meet the guys and get sponsored.  Only have 200yd at the most right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top