Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2022 7:04:04 PM EDT
Need to sell a bunch of reloading stuff and shooting accessories. Richmond gun show, in August? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats the dates and where is it at?  New to the area, havent been to any gun shows out here.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#2]
racetrack,

last weekend in August(27/28)
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Need to sell a bunch of reloading stuff and shooting accessories. Richmond gun show, in August? Thanks.
View Quote

Are you a member at virginiaguntrader.com?  They always have a table or two at the RVA show and allow members to buy/sell/trade from their table(s) for free.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got too much stuff to "share" a table. Probably need 2 tables. Dies, bullets, ammo, scopes and more.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got too much stuff to "share" a table. Probably need 2 tables. Dies, bullets, ammo, scopes and more.
View Quote

recommend that you put items in EE and tag it for VA pickup.  Bulldog I think is planning a Swap meet at some point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top