Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2022 5:08:00 PM EDT
Anyone go? AAR? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, i went yesterday, save your money, better deals online, even with shipping
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 9:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What’s the going rate for Rate Breed FRTs at the shows nowadays?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:21:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I went in around 1 PM on Sunday, never been to this show before. My local show is in Chantilly, but I was in the area.  A few vendors in Richmond that no longer go to Chantilly because they said they weren't making any money at Chantilly.  Cheaper entry fee for us to go in. $12 in Richmond vs. $17 in Chantilly, but smaller show.  Ammo is expensive.  Cheapest I saw 9mm brass was $17.50 if you bought a case.  Most were around $20 per box.  I'm not sure if your Cabela's has ammo, but my brother in northern WV said he was getting Herter's 9mm for $17.50 in Cabela's up there.  

I found a Kydex holster I was looking for my police trade in S&W 640, so I was happy. Also found a laser sight I "needed" from Kenzie's.  If you ever want to buy an optic, the cheapest I've ever found it was with cash at Kenzie's at one of these gun shows.  

Not crowded at all.  There were some empty tables in the back left corner of the left building.  I enjoyed it.  If I am in the area again, I'll go in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top