Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2018 1:14:29 PM EDT
Help me out.  I'm visiting a daughter, and my personal odometer rolled over to 000060 today.  I want to eat out for a decent dinner, but have no need to break the bank.

Suggestions for a dinner location?
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 2:00:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The Outback is not bad in Missoula, one of my favorites is the Montana Club, they make a great steak for a good price and it is normally quiet, good food.  The Montana Club has two locations in Missoula.

The Montana Club - Missoula
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Tamarack Brewing Co. Good food and Beer.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 3:45:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tamarack Brewing Co. Good food and Beer.
View Quote
Had their amber Friday night.  Tasty.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 10:05:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Too many good places to eat to mention.

If folks are a bit south in Lolo try Lolo Peak brewery & the Lolo Steak House.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I appreciate all the suggestions.  If not this trip, then next, or the one after, or ...  I'm semiretired, and enjoy both the drive out and having a basecamp for exploring around a bit.  Nice campus, and I was down the Bitterroot Valley a few days ago enjoying the mountains and valley.  Still haven't tagged Great Falls, though, or Helena, where a long time ago a school there was on my own short list.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top