Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2022 11:09:50 PM EDT
Any good gunsmiths near Louisville who will pin and weld a 14.5”? It’s a KAC, I have the necessary tools specific to it but prefer someone who is familiar. Adding a Surefire flash hider to it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
@vengar

Maybe
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
It might be a little bit of a drive for you BBOHACH, but the last time I was over at Accurate Armory in Lexington I saw a Mod2 Carbine upper there getting a SF muzzle device PW'd.

Keith had done some cerakote work for me on some of his receivers I purchased.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It might be a little bit of a drive for you BBOHACH, but the last time I was over at Accurate Armory in Lexington I saw a Mod2 Carbine upper there getting a SF muzzle device PW'd.

View Quote

Awesome. That’s great to know. Thank you, will check it out.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite welcome.

I reached out to him today as well to get pricing on pinning a birdcage on a 14.7" barrel I just ordered from Ballistic Advantage.  Should be nicely balanced shooter with the pencil profile.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent him an email, may try calling tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Accurate is gtg.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Any weld pics?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#8]
KyGunCo in Bardstown has a few gunsmiths. They threaded a barrel and did some cerakote work for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top