Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2021 11:41:24 PM EDT
I have heard a rumor that Lombardo is looking to run for Governor on the R ticket.  Since I don't live in Clark County I have no first hand experience with his policies.  Seems like I've heard negative stuff, but didn't retain it as it didn't matter to me.
Now there may be opportunities to meet/greet/vet him if this rumor is real.  I'd like to be prepared with questions and facts.  
Clark County folks, what's the scoop with him?

Edit: just found a couple of articles confirming that he plans to run.  Definitely need info on his record.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 3:50:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Anti-gun assclown.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought he was running against shitsack on the Douche ticket?

Worth registering Douche just to vote against shitsack in the primary.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anti-gun assclown.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anti-gun assclown.
View Quote

What has he done that gets him that label?  I'm serious when I say I don't pay attention to Clark County BS.  

It would be nice to discredit him ( and any other rebranded Douche ) prior to getting to real election stuff so we can get a legit R candidate that we can back.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

All 17 Sheriff's including Lombardo sent Sisolak a letter saying they arent enforcing the law that bans private sales. I was actually shocked Washoe and Clark jumped in on that.
View Quote

Yeah, me too. That was a shocker.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 7:21:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anti-gun assclown.
View Quote

^
This.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I remember him as an anti-gunnner who allied with Dems when it benefitted him. For now, I consider him a RINO until he makes his positions clear.

The lack of reaction from NV Dems tells me they feel fairly confident in their new found fraud/vote-by-mail system to feel in any kind of danger from him anyway.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Mike Lee the Democrat. Guess now he's sorry.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:19:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You can always cast your ballot for Sisolak or Heller.....
View Quote

Exactly. It's always going to be the lesser of two evils, especially if you want to have a chance at a win. No far left or right candidate will garner the support in the population centers needed to carry the election.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Lombardo was in the monthly NVFAC meeting last week. He's definitely soft. Doesn't support permitless carry (he thinks the 8 hours of training you get is necessary). He's in favor of "safe storage" laws. He also thinks that we shouldn't be able to buy magazines for any firearm that are larger than what comes with it when you buy it (seriously). Keep in mind he said all of this to a pro-gun audience.

On the positive side, he said law enforcement simply doesn't have enough resources to enforce these new gun laws they dream up in Carson City. He also thinks AB286 was pointless and would have vetoed it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Ugh
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 3:42:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lombardo was in the monthly NVFAC meeting last week. He's definitely soft. Doesn't support permitless carry (he thinks the 8 hours of training you get is necessary). He's in favor of "safe storage" laws. He also thinks that we shouldn't be able to buy magazines for any firearm that are larger than what comes with it when you buy it (seriously). Keep in mind he said all of this to a pro-gun audience.

On the positive side, he said law enforcement simply doesn't have enough resources to enforce these new gun laws they dream up in Carson City. He also thinks AB286 was pointless and would have vetoed it.
View Quote

Glad to hear a bit more clarity on hi-cap mag limits.  So, if I build my AR from components and deem it "comes" with a 100-round magazine, how does that work out?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#17]
he had a 4th of july parade float in boulder city for governor. Seem to recall him sucking ass the handful of times gun stuff came up
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I remember when he was running for sheriff, it was known then that he is not a friend of the 2nd Amendment. He is a fucking mealy mouthed prostitician assclown with an "only ones" attitude. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 2:59:30 PM EDT
[#19]
For anyone who wants to see the NVFAC Lombardo interview

June 24 2021 NVFAC PAC Briefing - Guest Joe Lombardo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top