Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2022 9:33:18 PM EDT
I need to find a new home for our dog. I can't take as good of care as he deserves. I recently had an injury that required orthopedic surgery and I am still recovering. Need physical therapy for months and I also work 10-11hrs a day. I have a child with an endocrine disorder that requires more attention. We have no nearby family and between work, dr's office, school etc. I have decided to find a new home for Coby.

Coby is an Australian Shepherd (AKC papered). He's big, athletic and smart. Bigger than most at a muscular 75-80lbs. He is 2 yrs old and obviously house trained. He isn't destructive and doesn't chew furniture etc. He is a bit reactive to strangers at the home and cars (mostly loud vehicles). Coby gets along with most dogs although he's a bit of an Alpha so standoff-ish with more dominant dogs. I have no experience with cats. He also had an injury a while back to his mandible in which he lost his lower left canine and the tip of the lower jaw bone. He's fully healed up and can eat anything (for dogs). Up to date on vaccines, no hip or congenital issues of any kind.

Coby would love a large yard or a farm but he's great inside too, he just needs exercise and purpose. He really needs someone with dog experience. Anyways, we are located in the Greater Daytona Beach area in the town of Ormond Beach.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Good looking mutt.
Hope he gets a good home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top