Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2021 1:39:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Hu, are they suddenly gonna remember how to make good guns or they still gonna push out crap
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
If it's jobs in Georgia, I'm for it!  
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish they'd keep their shit in NY.

They made all these promises in AL and look how that worked out.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
After they offered to pay the Sandy Hook families $33 million dollars they are persona non grata in my book.  Eff them.  Paying out that frivolous lawsuit not only signaled guilt of Remington when they weren't guilty at all but set a very dangerous precedent for future frivolous lawsuits intended to destroy the industry and eventually the second amendment.  They seriously effed over the gun industry by settling instead of fighting which is especially disgusting because they were 100% innocent.  

I'm just glad Remington ammunition was bought by a different company and are no longer affiliated with Remington arms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top