Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2020 11:53:36 AM EDT
Friendly reminder that sales of 20/21 PA Hunting licenses start Monday the 22nd.

Hoping the glitches experienced last year with online sales have been resolved as there was a change in one of the fulfillment vendors.

Antlerless applications start 7/13 for the first round of resident sales.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Good PSA.

I wonder how early doe tag applications need to go out this year
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:04:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Antlerless Deer Application Schedules 2020
By Mail Only (not to be received before dates listed below)
Antlerless License (residents)Monday, July 13
Antlerless License (nonresidents)Monday, July 20
Unsold License, 1st RoundMonday, August 3
Unsold License, 2nd RoundMonday, August 17

Over-the-Counter sales
WMUs 2B, 5C, and 5DMonday, August 24
All other WMUs Monday, October 5
View Quote

There's a "warning" that pops up on the online shop saying expect an additional 7-10 day delay in shipping of online license purchases due to Covid....
So I'm guessing, like last year, there's going to be a slew of folks receiving their packets AFTER the 1st round opens up.

I have a stack/stash of pink envelopes from prior years, and print the doe apps from the PGC website, so I'm ok if ours get delayed... In fact, I'm filling out and prepping my envelopes now. Will just drop them in the mail on the appropriate Friday before each round of sales.
I'd encourage anyone ordering a license online and planning to get a doe tag from a WMU that sells out quickly to grab a few envelopes from a local shop/Walmart on their next trip, just in case....
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There's a "warning" that pops up on the online shop saying expect an additional 7-10 day delay in shipping of online license purchases due to Covid....
So I'm guessing, like last year, there's going to be a slew of folks receiving their packets AFTER the 1st round opens up.

I have a stack/stash of pink envelopes from prior years, and print the doe apps from the PGC website, so I'm ok if ours get delayed... In fact, I'm filling out and prepping my envelopes now. Will just drop them in the mail on the appropriate Friday before each round of sales.
I'd encourage anyone ordering a license online and planning to get a doe tag from a WMU that sells out quickly to grab a few envelopes from a local shop/Walmart on their next trip, just in case....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Antlerless Deer Application Schedules 2020
By Mail Only (not to be received before dates listed below)
Antlerless License (residents)Monday, July 13
Antlerless License (nonresidents)Monday, July 20
Unsold License, 1st RoundMonday, August 3
Unsold License, 2nd RoundMonday, August 17

Over-the-Counter sales
WMUs 2B, 5C, and 5DMonday, August 24
All other WMUs Monday, October 5

Any idea where I can get some pink envelopes in case my license packet doesn't come in time?
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Walmart, Dicks, or any Sporting Goods Store that sells Hunting/Fishing Licenses.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
So, I noted the wrong date for doe tag sales (July 3 instead of July 13) and mailed a doe application in on Monday.  I just got an email saying the start date is actually July 13.  Should I mail another application on the 13th, or do you think that they will honor the early application?

If it matters, it was mail to Dauphin Co.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd mail off a new one.
You'll probably be receiving the one you mailed 7/3 back in your mailbox any day...
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd mail off a new one.
You'll probably be receiving the one you mailed 7/3 back in your mailbox any day...
View Quote

Yeah.  Probably better safe than sorry.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Doe tag app in the mail today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top