Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:35:55 AM EDT
[#1]
As either Langley Academy or Guns & Gadgets (do not remember which) noted, they created the current crime environment by dropping charges, releasing criminals early, catch-and-release and now blame gun owners and 2A supporters for the mess THEY created.

Same here in New York. Everyone with half a brain knew that "Bail Reform" was going to be a clusterf_ck of epic proportions when it went into effect. Those predictions came true and yet it is the fault of the 2nd Amendment that all these problem came about. Heard a Progressive New York City "nut job" (maybe that is an oxymoron) on WCBS 880 news this morning stating something to the effect that while criminals are partially at fault for committing their crimes, it is society's fault for making guns available that is giving criminals opportunity to commit crimes If I had coffee in my mouth at the time I would probably have sprayed my monitor
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:26:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Just boggles my mind to hear the stuff that comes out of their mouths.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#3]
This is how it happens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top