Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2018 5:14:24 PM EDT
I’m in Fernandina Beach and looking for a shop with powder and primers.  In a pinch gander mountain at river city had stuff.  I could use a couple things of local If not I’ll hit powder valley.

Thanks for any leads.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Im in east central and maybe not much help. Only 2 places here sell them and they are expensive as hell. Bass pro is over 4$ for a hundred and they dont even sell 1k packs. I save for the gun show and stock up with 3 or 4k each month when it comes around. A vendor sells CCIs for 28$ per thousand. Maybe an option for you?

http://www.floridagunshows.com/category/events/?future=true

That is a different organizer than the one that puts ours on so not sure about vendors but Id imagine someone is selling powder and primers.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 7:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn’t mind checking out one of these shows.  Thanks for the lead.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Academy has some, Shooters carries a limited selection also and Green acres on the westside carries it too
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 10:11:40 PM EDT
[#4]
OP I'm in Jax and need some powder if you want to split hazmat and shipping fees.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP I'm in Jax and need some powder if you want to split hazmat and shipping fees.
View Quote
If you all think about ordering I HIGHLY recommend Everglades. They are a top notch Florida based company that ships super fast. Ive ordered powder a half dozen times and it was on my doorstep in a matter of days and they have decent prices. I have no affiliations with them but have been a happy customer for several years and dozens of orders.

http://www.evergladesammo.com
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
IM me and if we can connect I’ll give it a go.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:38:35 AM EDT
[#8]
email me through the site if you need some primers still.   Im in Jax.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top