Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2024 5:23:33 PM EDT
Any of you guys near Fort Mill/Rock Hill/Charlotte that are into reloading need to swing by and checkout FatJack Customs in Fort Mill. Basically a gunsmith that works out of his garage/shop.

I went in there this morning to pick up my new PSA JAKL (he was doing the transfer) and he had 8-9 friends and family helping him unload/sort an estate auction he had won in AZ. He got a ton of guns and stuff but the reloading haul was crazy.

He had over 100k primers (mostly Winchester), lots of powder, supposedly a BUNCH of Dillon and RCBS equipment and basically pallets of bullets. They were sorting it while I was in doing my paperwork, but I bought a box of CCI 41’s and two boxes of CCI 34’s just on principal! He was selling the primers at $75/1000 cash. Everything is cash only. Had plenty of Large Rifle, which are crazy had to get now.

Get after it boys!

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Shot him a message, hope he has something I need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top