Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2022 9:57:07 AM EDT
My girlfriend is living in Boise and has a Sig P365. She runs a lot and I’d like for her to feel comfortable carrying it while running. I’ve tried training her myself and she can hit a target about 5 yards away but she is very much a beginner shooter with all the bad habits. She anticipates shots, has trouble reloading her pistol, loading mags, etc.

Anyways, I’m looking to get her in some sort of beginner handgun class in the Boise area for some professional help. Does anyone have any recommendations for a one day weekend class?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out RK Gunsmithing in Nampa, Robert offers numerous live-fire CCW classes.
HTH...
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Yup, I can vouch for Raul too. I took his Enhanced CC class a few months back. Excellent instructor. He does a ton of different rifle and pistol courses as well - both beginner and expert.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Take a look at the courses Independnce Indoor Shooting offers.  They offer classes for new shooters and womens only intended to help them get over that initial hump of shooting.  From all accounts the students come away very happy.  You can view their syllabus at iishooting.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top