Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2020 6:49:53 PM EDT
Before I fill this ballot out, I am getting mixed emotions with the state rep we have to chose from.

I see the add from Yvette with endorsement from Jim Jordon, then I see the ad from Claire Chase, saying Yvette voted for tax increases, then also I found some info how Claire was a never trumper during the election, and now that Trump is Pres, she is all for him.

Both of these people are POS, saw a couple of adds for Mathys, he is a vet, but his one add reminds me of the one thread in GD about "I can't believe you are treating a  100% disabled vet like this" etc...

Who are you guys voting for  US REP??

I'm in Otero Co.

I was looking at Mark Ronchetti for Sen. but found out he is/was a never trumper so fuck that guy, I will vote for Gavin Clarkson.
If you scroll down, you will see the video of this douche bag talking shit about the orange man.

F the never trumpers

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I was an early supporter of Mark but that ad where he disavows "the orange one" has made me ponder.  I like that he's an outsider but I wish he'd take a stronger pro-Trump, pro-wall stance in his ads. I listened carefully to what he says and the statements are just not there. He talks like the old "deep state" politicians, saying only secure Our borders.  Sorry, that's code for surveillance only, not blocking entry  Without serious reform of our immigration laws, we will just be back to surveillance, catch and release.  I supported Donald Trump from day 1. I don't like anyone who disavowed Trump but now wants to hang onto his coattails. I don't get to vote in NM 2d, but that's another case of two people painting each other as "never Trumpers."  Frankly, Herrell should have won in 2018 but the " Do Nothing" Republicans let Xochitl Torres Small ballot harvest and steal the election. I hope there's more vigilance this time. But I recall there was at least one ad in 2018 from a Republican who said Herrell was the wrong choice. So the Republican Party in this state really needs new blood with a fighting spirit.  Dems fight dirtyI know, I used to be one many years ago.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I will ponder this weekend over what choice I will make for the Senate, but NO WAY will I support an "X" never trumper, that is swamp material, so Mark and Claire can get the fuck out of here.

Glad you saw the light and are on the winning team now.

Looks like the power hungry Gov. did not change any restrictions.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm starting to grow tired of Yvette and Clair swinging their purses, Yvette couldn't close the deal last election in a district that should be a slam dunk for the R candidate.
I guess I will see what Matheys is about, he has a lot of yard signs around here (Los Lunas).
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 10:43:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Just ran across this article on KOB

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/dem-super-pac-pushes-weak-gop-us-house-primary-candidate/5740263/?cat=500

I’ll have to ponder this for a day or two.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't figure out who to choose.
I like chase but she seems week to me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like I might have to eat my own words as "Richetti" the never trumper won.

I did send off an email to his campaign after getting spammed, how he would win over some voters by explaining and maybe an apology and how he would work with Trump, after his stupid anti Trump rant caught on video.

If I do not receive a reply from my email, I will not vote for him, fuck it.  Tired of these assholes going back and forth, it's bad enough the Dems pander all the time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like I might have to eat my own words as "Richetti" the never trumper won.

I did send off an email to his campaign after getting spammed, how he would win over some voters by explaining and maybe an apology and how he would work with Trump, after his stupid anti Trump rant caught on video.

If I do not receive a reply from my email, I will not vote for him, fuck it.  Tired of these assholes going back and forth, it's bad enough the Dems pander all the time.
View Quote

Getting to the point of "whats the use" with me also.

If you want proof that our votes don't matter just remember they still allow us to vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top