Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2022 10:28:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: raf]
Artical 4, Sec 1 RI State Constitution

Might be worth considering at some point; at least a Recall would be a distraction, and possible "ammo" for an opponent in Primary and/or Election.

There may be additional provisions available to the General Public to Recall RI State Senators and/or RI State Reps, but I'm unaware of them.  Please post if found.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]
McKee won againt Reganberg because many switched over to vote for him....that worked out well lol.   I suggest we do the same in the primary, switch over and vote for his competition.  We can sway that election, and at least kick his commie ass out of office
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#2]
McKee won againt Reganberg because many switched over to vote for him....that worked out well lol.   I suggest we do the same in the primary, switch over and vote for his competition.  We can sway that election, and at least kick his commie ass out of office

Side note: what every happened to those 2A sanctuary cities in RI.  I wonder if they will enforce this...assuming this isn't shot down in court
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BriansM4:

Side note: what every happened to those 2A sanctuary cities in RI.  I wonder if they will enforce this...assuming this isn't shot down in court
View Quote
Suggest fully understanding the various candidates on specific issues is wisest.  their background and the things they have done as well as the people/orgs that support them will tell you what you need to know.

In some cases, given an unacceptable candidate with equally unacceptable opponent, best course is to leave the selection blank.  Often the case when so many RI Sens and Reps run unopposed.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#4]
It is time to run multiple candidates on the democrat side, to dilute the number of votes available, also time to boycott the businesses they work at or run etc.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 5:30:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raf] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mechanic217:
It is time to run multiple candidates on the democrat side, to dilute the number of votes available, also time to boycott the businesses they work at or run etc.
View Quote
That's a good idea in Primaries.  Does not apply in General Elections.

Ri Dem Sen Josh Miller, one of the WORST anti-gunners in RI owns Trinity Brewhouse, The Hot Club, and perhaps some other places.  Your call, but I won't be going to Trinity Brewhouse or The Hot club anytime soon.

If you happen to go there, and have a bad experience, strongly suggest mentioning such on Yelp and other review sites.

In the past, multiple Yelp reviewers made their reviews instantly on their knowledge about Miller owning Trinity Brewhouse.

Most "suspicious" reviews were quashed by reviewing authority, on account of their "suspicious"  and co-incidental timing.  I get the impression that all the negative reviews were an easily-solved hassle for Miller, since they all came in a big group, and at more-or-less the same time.

Far be it from me to suggest anything but a totally legit review of Trinity Brewhouse.   Heaven Forbid!

Suggest you all fairly and independently give your reviews for Senator Miller's Trinity Brewhouse business.  I understand that 'things" get in the way, so your opinions just might be delayed a few days.

Link Posted: 6/15/2022 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Sound advice RAF will need to do more research, and I have no problem primarying the clowns out then voting for a real candidate more in line with a point of view I agree with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top