Posted: 5/25/2020 3:16:31 PM EDT
**[[email protected]]
It is offially approved !
Please sign it today .

Please pass this along !
[https://recallgavin2020.com/petition/]<----------------
------------***********------
Print out and sign it !
Maybe get family and together and please sign this .
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't like gruesome Newsom, either but that site is pathetic!

There is no petition available at that site.

The signatures don't start until next month.

What are the grievances forming the basis of the recall?  Why a recall and not an election?

By what percentage do the Democrats hold their seats and the governorship?  Many Dems ran unopposed.  The people of this State elected them all.  

This State is FUCKED!
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't like gruesome Newsom, either but that site is pathetic!

There is no petition available at that site.

The signatures don't start until next month.

What are the grievances forming the basis of the recall?  Why a recall and not an election?

By what percentage do the Democrats hold their seats and the governorship?  Many Dems ran unopposed.  The people of this State elected them all.  

This State is FUCKED!
View Quote

With that attitude we’ll never get anywhere.

Sometime you just have to do .
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

With that attitude we’ll never get anywhere.

Sometime you just have to do .
View Quote

I'm looking into it now .
I have been told there our 300K signatures so far .
I will report back as soon as I know .
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm looking into it now .
I have been told there our 300K signatures so far .
I will report back as soon as I know .
View Quote

**This the info [Change.org  - Newsom Recall]**
Please share
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Site is now live at recallgavin2020.com

Make sure you follow the instructions carefully and completely.

We need an overwhelming amount of signatures this time so that when the Sec. State throws out half of them, we still have enough.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#7]
CA law requires the petition to include a counter viewpoint.  Here's Grusom Newsom's:

GOVERNOR GAVIN NEWSOM'S ANSWER TO RECALL STATEMENT: WARNING: THIS UNWARRANTED RECALL EFFORT WILL COST CALIFORNIA TAXPAYERS 81 MILLION DOLLARS! IT IS BEING PUSHED BY POLITICAL EXTREMISTS SUPPORTING PRESIDENT TRUMP'S HATEFUL ATTACKS ON CALIFORNIA. In 2018 California voters elected Governor Gavin Newsom by historic margins. As Governor, Newsom is working to 1) increase funding for public education, 2) protect and secure Californians' health and health care, 3) improve water, roads, and bridges, 4) address the challenges of housing affordability and homelessness, and 5) prepare for the threats of wildfires. Our budget is balanced*. Our fiscal reserves are unprecedented. Our economy and employment are historically strong. Yet a handful of partisan activists supporting President Trump and his dangerous agenda to divide America are trying to overturn the definitive will of California voters and bring Washington's broken government to California with this recall effort. The last thing California needs is another wasteful special election, supported by those who demonize California's people and attack California's values. Do not be fooled  California's police officers, firefighters, first responders, public school teachers, health providers, and business leaders all STRONGLY OPPOSE this costly recall. DO NOT HAND OVER YOUR SIGNATURE, YOUR SUPPORT OR YOUR PERSONAL, PRIVATE INFORMATION TO THIS DESTRUCTIVE RECALL SCHEME. /s/ Governor Gavin Newsom, State Capitol Building, 1st Floor, Sacramento, California 95814

So according to the governor, I'm:

1- unwarranted,
2- extremist,
3- hateful,
4- would shutdown public education,
5- want unhealthy californians,
6- want roads to detoriate, and bridges to collapse,
7- undrinkable water,
8- want lots of homeless,
9- lots of wildfires,
10 and an unbalanced budget.

Isn't funny that all of these attributes are what one routinely finds in strong blue states and cities?

* California's budget is not balanced, he's mincing words, and taking liberties with word definition to make it seem so.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#8]
That response could just get me pissed off enough to sign the recall petition.

WARNING: THIS UNWARRANTED RECALL EFFORT WILL COST CALIFORNIA TAXPAYERS 81 MILLION DOLLARS!

Which is chump change relative to recent government expenditures.  Also, if it ensures good government, it is not too much.  Perhaps he should endeacor to ensure it does not so much.

IT IS BEING PUSHED BY POLITICAL EXTREMISTS SUPPORTING PRESIDENT TRUMP'S HATEFUL ATTACKS ON CALIFORNIA.

Name calling, pure and simple, as used against anyone who does not agree with your communist policies.  When you cannot argue the facts, attack them personally.  

In 2018 California voters elected Governor Gavin Newsom by historic margins. As Governor, Newsom is working to 1) increase funding for public education

Public education is in a shambles - wasted money!

2) protect and secure Californians' health and health care,

Health care for illegals?  Our health care system is on the verge of failing.

3) improve water, roads, and bridges,

Okay, this is the only thing I have ever gotten while living in California, but then again, they don't do a good job of any of it.

4) address the challenges of housing affordability and homelessness, and

Public housing and housing subsidies are a DISASTER.  Rent control is worse.  Want run down slums?  Invoke rent control and that's what you get.

5) prepare for the threats of wildfires.

Yes, you've done such a stellar job of that.

Our budget is balanced*. Our fiscal reserves are unprecedented. Our economy and employment are historically strong.

So, what's the problem funding the recall?  You are contradicting yourself.

Yet a handful of partisan activists supporting President Trump and his dangerous agenda to divide America are trying to overturn the definitive will of California voters and bring Washington's broken government to California with this recall effort.

If there is any government that's broken, it's California's single party government.

The last thing California needs is another wasteful special election, supported by those who demonize California's people and attack California's values.

Do not be fooled  California's police officers, firefighters, first responders, public school teachers, health providers, and business leaders all STRONGLY OPPOSE this costly recall. DO NOT HAND OVER YOUR SIGNATURE, YOUR SUPPORT OR YOUR PERSONAL, PRIVATE INFORMATION TO THIS DESTRUCTIVE RECALL SCHEME. /s/ Governor Gavin Newsom, State Capitol Building, 1st Floor, Sacramento, California 95814

You mean your communist, union labor leaders and public employee union leaders are on your side?  Whodathunkit?

Then again, instead of you putting words in their mouths, how about we give them a chance to prove it at the ballot box.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top