Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2024 1:22:14 PM EDT
Looking to move closer to work, something with some acreage etc. Based on what we want and where we want it, that's gonna be the Barrington/Madbury/Lee area. Anyone have any recommendations for a real estate agent in that area? I'd love to find a house before it actually hits MLS and have to deal with that shit show so I feel like I need someone who knows that area and/or is with a big brokerage that will be able to get a heads up before something is officially listed (that's how I found my current house, my buddy got a tip from his agent and told me about it, managed to get the first showing and first offer in). You can PM me if you don't want to post names/phone numbers in the thread.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:29:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jayne_Cobb] [#1]
Barrington is skyrocketing in taxes. They want to build a crap ton of gov stuff.

Try Northwood if you can stand going a little further west.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jayne_Cobb:
Barrington is skyrocketing in taxes. They want to build a crap ton of gov stuff.

Try Northwood if you can stand going a little further west.
View Quote

Northwood puts me at the same distance from work I am now unfortunately. I want to cut my commute from 30ish to like 10.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a realtor my fiancé and I have used quite a bit, always done well. Pm me if you’re interested in her contact.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I work with an incredible, cut throat realtor is you're still looking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top