Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2023 3:15:51 PM EDT
Anyone here familiar with them? Buddy and I are headed there on Saturday, the 18th. He's LE and has a shotgun to pick up there. We'd like to shoot some handguns too. Not sure what time we'll be there, it's 3 hour drive for us. If anyone is there, feel free to introduce yourself. I'll be the guy in a wheelchair wearing a ball cap. Either Vortex, 2nd Armored division or 2nd Infantry cap.

Link Posted: 2/17/2023 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Rangemasters is the Blue Lable Glock dealer.

While in the area I suggest  you look at Generational Guns in Bondurant  its in the area near Bass Pro Altoona (worth a look). Depends on what you're looking for. Scheels West Des Moines tends to have powder and primers and good optics selection including thermal. Fleet Farm also worth a look there is one off I 80 West Des Moines and one off I 35 Ankeny. Not sure if it's worth driving all the way to Brownells unless you are coming from the East passing by it on I 80.  Knowing which direction you are coming from might help.  There are a few other shops but these are the ones I find most interesting.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
coming down from Northeast Iowa, Clayton county. We'll probably stop in Grinnell. He's got a shotgun waiting for him at Rangemasters. His agency provided it, he's got to pick it up. It's a great opportunity for me to get out. Benn homebound since August with a few exceptions. I used to work a Saylorville lake, so maybe a drive over the dam would be nice.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 4:01:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Gold Star museum on Camp Dodge  might be of interest to you. A driver license will get you on the base. I don’t think there is any admission fee to see it. Main gate is on 70th it’s by ILEA.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 4:13:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Always wanted to go there.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#6]
We're in Jethro's in Johnston now. We'll be there between 2 and 2:30 . I'm probably gonna be the only one in a wheelchair. Forgot my cap. Buddy has a under armor cap on
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#8]
You'll see this when you get off the range I assume, good meeting you guys.

I'm finally getting a cigarette in.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top