Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2022 1:10:18 PM EDT
So my son (11 years old) has gotten into SASP action shooting big time…..and my Dillon has warmed up quite a bit because of it. I have everything component wise but running low on brass. Some of our brass has 5 reloadings on it. Anyone know where I can get some range brass by the bucket or anything? Birmingham area, thanks y’all.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#1]
What caliber ? Also 5 loadings depending on how hot the loads are is not the end of the world. Also volunteer at the GSSF match at Talladega. volunteers get to keep the brass from the stages they work
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
What caliber.   I have truckloads
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#4]
9mm. We have been picking up what we can at the matches at the CMP and Brock’s Gap but most folks are shooting 22 in Steel Matches these days. Hoover tactical will not sell the brass from there range (some kind of contract they said). I’m not loading hot, around 135 PF. Thanks y’all.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:26:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Check messages
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check messages
View Quote

Received and replied
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 9:07:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
9mm. We have been picking up what we can at the matches at the CMP and Brock's Gap but most folks are shooting 22 in Steel Matches these days. Hoover tactical will not sell the brass from there range (some kind of contract they said). I'm not loading hot, around 135 PF. Thanks y'all.
View Quote
I haven't fired up the 650 in a few years and may have some 9mm brass available.  Could be 100 or 1000, not sure.  Will be glad to donate it to help out.

Reply here or PM me.  Fair warning, my replies may be slow.  Work is kinda busy these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top