Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2021 10:56:50 AM EDT
Thank you to those that showed support early on!!! We're set to host our first rallye which means we can raise money and deliver on our mission.

We’re excited to announce our pre-registration for our “Rallye to Breaux” event! On Sunday, April 25th 2021 we’re going to rallye from Ida Lee Park in Leesburg to Breaux Vineyards in Hillsboro. While the start/end locations are known, the exact route won’t be known until the navigators open their package.
Rallye teams will have to work together to stay on track, on time, and reach our destination. Merchandise packages are being built, our website is almost done, but we could not resist opening registration early. Your entrance fee is how we raise funds to deliver on our mission to provide veterans in need with medical and/or mortgage expense assistance.  
Entrance into the rallye is limited to 40 classic cars (’79 or older) and donations for entry start at $250.  Come join us for a fun day that ensures we can make a difference! For more details, and to register: Click Here

Here's the incredible video that tells who we are and how we're serving our vets. Directed and Produced by @Bulldog1967
Rallye For Vets - Final Cut

Website: www.rallyeforvets.org Still under construction, but has a landing page. We're also on facebook if you want to see what we've been up to since incorporating in Sept. 2020.

Attachment Attached File

@striker approved

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 5:11:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Why are my only friends the adults?
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 3:36:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I'm supposed to say, "you know what to do" in the title.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top