Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2022 2:37:09 AM EDT
I just hope Dudley and his lawyers did their homework on this one.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/high-capacity-magazine-ban-challenged-lawsuit-2022/
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s awesome!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, considering the recent Supreme Court decision, somebody needs to get the ball rolling, but I don't trust Dud as far as I could throw him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Never underestimate Dudley’s ability to fuck things up.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, considering the recent Supreme Court decision, somebody needs to get the ball rolling, but I don't trust Dud as far as I could throw him.
View Quote

I'm hoping...
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#5]
FYI

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/colorado/codce/1:2022cv01866/217095
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have only been here a few years.  Is Dudley a guy looking to profit on 2A matters or an actual advocate who just fucks things up?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have only been here a few years.  Is Dudley a guy looking to profit on 2A matters or an actual advocate who just fucks things up?
View Quote

I’ve only been here less that a year, so I would like to know his history as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#8]
There seems to be some animosity around here towards Dudley and the RMGO.  

I'd like to donate some money to the 2A cause, but don't know who to donate it to.  If RMGO is so bad, I'd like to know which group is doing a better job of fighting for 2A rights here in CO.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:05:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Here is why many in Arfcom do not trust Dudley / RMGO / NAGR or any thing else that Dudley is associated with.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Scam-being-run-by-the-National-Association-for-Gun-Rights/5-1269051/?page=1

Also, I can personally verify that Dudley is a SMS and Email spammer.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here is why many in Arfcom do not trust Dudley / RMGO / NAGR or any thing else that Dudley is associated with.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Scam-being-run-by-the-National-Association-for-Gun-Rights/5-1269051/?page=1

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ah, check.... Thanks for the info. That is very eye opening!

Quoted:

I'd like to donate some money to the 2A cause, but don't know who to donate it to.  If RMGO is so bad, I'd like to know which group is doing a better job of fighting for 2A rights here in CO.

So, as the poster above stated, is there another worthy 2A group in Colorado that I can donated to?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ah, check.... Thanks for the info. That is very eye opening!

So, as the poster above stated, is there another worthy 2A group in Colorado that I can donated to?
View Quote

Sadly no.  There's really no effective state level 2A group here.  Maybe one day if GOA decides to start up a state level org.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sadly RMGO is it in terms of actual organizations that try to do shit. Unfortunately they do it badly. And old Pudley is a grifter.

They fought the mag ban and lost, cuz they are chumps...

Their main legal strategy seems to be centered on the idea "we can't loose" based on right wing interpretations of the constitution (so peeps give em cash) but well, thats not how actually works in court and they get bent over.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sadly RMGO is it in terms of actual organizations that try to do shit. Unfortunately they do it badly. And old Pudley is a grifter.

They fought the mag ban and lost, cuz they are chumps...

Their main legal strategy seems to be centered on the idea "we can't loose" based on right wing interpretations of the constitution (so peeps give em cash) but well, thats not how actually works in court and they get bent over.
View Quote

"lose"  

To be fair, the Constitution doesn't require any interpretation aside from knowing what the words meant during its adoption (common example, regulated meant something to the effect of trained, supplied and maintained).  Any other "interpretations" are just mental gymnastic rationalizations to circimvent it.  Other than that and your spelling error , I agree.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#14]
If he'd have shut his cunt mouth up 9 years ago, it would have been gone.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes i see all kinds of law suites being filed around the country because of the SC ruling and they are getting there asses handed to them,  the very lefty areas are
Pushing court dates back if i remember right. Others are trying to find ways around the SC ruling and some are disregarding it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes i see all kinds of law suites being filed around the country because of the SC ruling and they are getting there asses handed to them,  the very lefty areas are
Pushing court dates back if i remember right. Others are trying to find ways around the SC ruling and some are disregarding it.
View Quote

Can you provide some examples? Pushing court date is fairly normal. I'm curious how they're disregarding it, or if the plaintiff is just shooting the moon or otherwise on bad footing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#17]
New york and cali
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Since they're suing for a violation of federal constitutional rights this time instead of state, there's actually a chance they would succeed. Unfortunately, I don't have any faith that cases involving state level mag bans will get in front of the SC before the Democrats can either expand it or flip the composition.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ironic, since he is why we have a magazine ban.
View Quote

IDK, alot of people talk about that, but really I don't think it would have gone down like that. I think Dudley got punked by that guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top