Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2021 4:31:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raf]
Recent decision by 9th circuit Justice says CA Laws, upon which proposed RI AWB laws are based, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, vice 2A.
All over the interweb, so no cites provided.  Easy to find.

Same CA Justice also declared CA "HI-Cap mag" laws unsat as far as 2A goes.

I sent my local gun-banner State legislator a link to such articles just to piss him him off.  Suggest you do the same.

Also suggest you post e-mails to your State legislators that their voting for such laws is a very costly, and perhaps futile measure.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:53:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raf] [#1]
Sent today, to my State legislator: "Just wanted you to know that California, via Fed courts, has declared that their State "Assault Weapons Ban" on which proposed RI Bans are modeled, are in trouble in fed Courts.

Please explain to me how RI citizens can afford such pointless legal expenses, if proposed RI laws are enacted, and then found UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Such money WASTED could be best spent elsewhere, perhaps to the benefit of minorities.    Your call. "
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top