Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The irony that's never addressed is that anyone carrying a "dangerous weapon" (shock speak for a handgun) will be a person vetted by the sheriffs Office, the State, and a Judge to be competent to carry concealed and anyone without such credentials isn't going to give a damn about breaking the Law or the carnage that could reasonably be expected.
What it really comes down to is an inordinate fear of repercussion from the Public for doing shit in Office that they know might be challenged....think about it, put it in context with all these School Boards bringing in Cops to dissuade, remove, arrest any who dare speak out against their rhetoric.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, it’s the school board fiascos driving this.  Figures.  If we’d paid teaching and admin positions more they’d have been taken by people that instead went into engineering and business management, and the loons now running schools would be at McDonalds where they are qualified.  Guess that bit us in the rear.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh, it’s the school board fiascos driving this.  Figures.  If we’d paid teaching and admin positions more they’d have been taken by people that instead went into engineering and business management, and the loons now running schools would be at McDonalds where they are qualified.  Guess that bit us in the rear.
View Quote

Government at all levels is awash and replete with people whose highest station in Life should have been cashier at Dollar General. Most never had any power throughout their lives and when suddenly they have the Power of an Office/administration behind them they project their suffering unto others.
I honestly thought that Government Workers had to really be qualified, "subject matter experts" real go-getters, ion fact I didn't think myself worthy so 20 years ago I applied as a Mechanics Helper and quickly learned the only thing any of them were better than me at was fucking off.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I honestly thought that Government Workers had to really be qualified, "subject matter experts" real go-getters, ion fact I didn't think myself worthy so 20 years ago I applied as a Mechanics Helper and quickly learned the only thing any of them were better than me at was fucking off.  
View Quote
I would agree that it was my opinion too in my naivet days. What I have since learned is they hire people to basically sit around and then pay consultants and contractors to do the real work. Good example is here in the Town of Oyster Bay. Town has a large staff of town attorney's but they are constantly hiring connected law firms to do the heavy lifting. Seems every big case is a specialty of some kind and no one on staff is qualified. About all the town attorneys do is prosecute citizens for some minor code infraction and pass other work on to the outside law firms. The amount the town spends on outside counsel is stunning.
Top Top