Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2018 11:04:51 AM EDT
Anybody know of any good ffl dealers that transfer guns out of there homes? thanks to all that reply.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Jim at Bullseye Gun Club in Sandy.

$25 for your first transfer.

$10 for each transfer for the rest of the year.

And that's the total charge for the visit. So, if you transfer 5 guns on the first visit for the year, it's $25 total.

If you transfer 5 guns at a subsequent visit during the year, it's $10 total.

http://fflgundealers.net/bullseye-gun-club-the.html
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Not private, but Hy & Mikes Pawn in Midvale does $10 transfers. Excellent service and people. I've heard good things about Jim but never had a reason to use anyone but the pawn shop.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not private, but Hy & Mikes Pawn in Midvale does $10 transfers. Excellent service and people. I've heard good things about Jim but never had a reason to use anyone but the pawn shop.
View Quote
I love Hy & Mikes. The couple of times I used them, I was in and out in 20 minutes.

I used to use Marty Ewer in SLC, founder of Shockwave Technologies (Think pistol brace) But then he moved to FL.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Based on this thread I'm giving Hy and Mikes in Midvale a try.  Review to follow
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I love Hy & Mikes. The couple of times I used them, I was in and out in 20 minutes.

I used to use Marty Ewer in SLC, founder of Shockwave Technologies (Think pistol brace) But then he moved to FL.
View Quote
Hy and Mikes in Midvale is my preferred FFL for everything.  I also use Ken's Guns at about 1700 S 1300 W.  Find him on the Gunbroker registry for a phone number.  But he is $15 and just as quick as Hy and Mikes.  He has a full time job schedule, so youll need to text back and forth with him to hammer out a good pick up time for both of you for the goods, but i recommend him as well.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Blake at Denali Firearms is awesome.   Not quite as cheap, but you get to pet his giant horse (er... great dane) when you visit, so that's worth it!
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top