Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2020 1:37:23 PM EDT
I don't know if any of ya'll are involved with PrepperNet or not, or even heard of it.  I'm not going to link to it but ya'll can find it pretty easily.... It used to be called Carolina Prepper Network but has since gone nation wide.

I host a meeting every month at 7PM in Washington, NC.  We discuss many things preparedness related from food preps to comms.  It is also a great oppertunity to network with like minded folks.

I am just going to throw it out there if anyone is in a hour drive of Washington, NC it would be great to have you.

Feel free to IM me or send an email if you would like to know more or just post up here!

Thanks for taking the time to look!
WP....
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#1]
2.25 hour drive for me
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#2]
3hr15min from here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I would recommend looking in your area for a meetup... There are libel to be folks you don't want to associate with but it is a good way to meet other folks.... on neutral territory...
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 1:37:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I found out about them from Forrest Garvin at a Heritage Life skills event in Waynesville, NC.

Smart dude, you can find his podcasts on Spotify and maybe other places too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 3:46:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm 3:00 away. I do know of at least one local group for those near Fayetteville.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top