Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2021 5:30:49 PM EDT
Did Nevada pass a law banning P80 frames?  If they did is anyone suing the state?
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes and yes. The BS insanely vague law passed, and I believe NVFPC is suing over it. Don't know if it is in effect or when it starts, conveniently difficult to find that info.

ETA- Nevada Carry blog is saying it goes into effect 1/1/22, which would be consistent with most nevada laws, but pracrice your due diligence.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Firearms policy Coalition, i believe, has filled suit.
There is a donation link in one of the threads about the cow bill, I think.

It is not just P80's all those home built AK's and AR's too
eta, even is you added a serial number to sell it in accordance with federal law it will still be an illegal firearm due to the fact the entity that add the serial number wasn't and importer or FFL per NRS.

We need a PR campaign to warn people.  I know it won't happen.  Lots on lots of new unknown criminals about to be persecuted as the state intended.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 10:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the info, guys.  A family member in Vegas was wondering
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top