Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2019 9:33:54 AM EDT
Anyone wearing a badge in Portland is complicit in crimes committed by ANTIFA.  Further, they are being used by the mayor for political purposes and are failing to uphold the oath they took.  I took pride in my LE career and am appalled by PPD.  They resemble a group sworn to a political person in the late 1930's-1945.

Either gather up the good officers who want to uphold the rule of law and protect innocents and take a significant "job action" or lateral to a respectable agency.  Second option, stay at PPD, get punked by the mayor and have zero, zero self-respect.  Remember what side you took when you tell your kids and grandkids what you did for a living.

Hook and book brothers and sisters when appropriate.  If the city wants to take action against you for doing a job you swore to do to the best of your ability, there is civil recourse.  We have seen that it takes significant judgments to wake up administrators.  The good citizens of Portland will stand with you for doing the right thing.  It will be those good citizens that will ultimately remove the lawlessness that is endorsed by the mayor.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It’s sad. There are some good people up there. But it’s there leadership that has the problems.
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 9:07:24 PM EDT
[#2]
They are having serious problems recruiting. I can't imagine going to work for that agency.

Recruit: So tell me what my duties will be?

City: Mostly dealing with homeless drug addicts and their body fluids. Also, every weekend there are protests where people will throw things at you. This could also involve body fluids. And the city leadership hates you. And the citizens think that you're racist.

Recruit: Sign me up!
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 10:39:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I read somewhere that they can't get people to join the force so they are going to do what liberals always do to draw people in; lower the standards.
Imagine what it might be like in the future.
I just hope they enforce the law and not their ideals.
Link Posted: 7/21/2019 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I know cops in the Portland PD.  They are good officers, and fine people, but are prevented from doing that which they know needs to be done by a mayor who clearly sides with Antifa and the left.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 9:01:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I suspect this might be about to change.  We'll see on the 17th.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I suspect this might be about to change.  We'll see on the 17th.
View Quote
See you boys on the 17th!! I'm bringing 13 boys for Utah.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

See you boys on the 17th!! I'm bringing 13 boys for Utah.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It’s sad. There are some good people up there. But it’s there leadership that has the problems.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Portland would be a great place, problem is the political leaders the populous puts in power is useless, I lived there for a long time and left, I really wish they could get their act together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top