Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/31/2020 6:08:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/31/2020 6:33:39 AM EST by mikeraja]
There is plan to hold a 2nd Amendment Rally at Plant City (east of Tampa) (115 E. Knights Griffin Road) Feb 15 from 14:00 to 16:00. See III% Florida Patriots.
The keynote speaker will be KrisAnne Hall- Constitutional Lawyer, Author and Radio Show. I always enjoy listening to her no BS speaking.
Other speakers will be:
Chris Paradies- Paradies Law
John Melendez- Constitutional Activist
Ed Shoemaker- Republican Party of Fla Polk County Committeeman
Pastor Jack Martin- Black Robe Regiment
DJ Parten-Executive Director Florida Gun Rights
Steve Linne- Florida District 6 candidate.
Bring a chair. Let's speak out against the gun control bills being proposed to take our rights away.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:11:01 AM EST
What is the venue like? And does it cost anything?
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 10:28:49 AM EST
I do know there is a covered roof open sided barn type area. But there is also a lot of pasture.
I don't have direct contact with the property owner and I received the info from a friend. I wanted to get the info out there and went with what I had.
It would be best to bring a chair, and consider the weather.
No cost.
I'll follow with more as I get it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 1:02:11 PM EST
My home town in
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 5:12:35 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 8:47:17 AM EST
I am told now this event is cancelled. I know nothing further.
Perhaps someone can get some other event organized and get everybody motivated.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 3:45:21 PM EST
I just emailed Ed Shoemaker to find out and will update.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 4:15:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/6/2020 4:15:44 PM EST by disparcher91]
I just received word that it has been cancelled. This came from Ed Shoemaker who was scheduled to be one of the speakers.

@mikeraja
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 8:05:14 PM EST
Let us know when and where it’s to be rescheduled I’d love to attend.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 8:49:36 PM EST
I have been emailing Dr Franklin Shomaker who is Part of the Polk County GOP, and was listed above as a guest speaker. He just responded to my email in reference to rescheduling about 7 mins ago.

"However we are having an event feb 15 from 9Am- 11pm at believers fellowship in Lakeland"

That was the entire email minus the signature lines. No mention what type of event. I looked the venue up and it is a Pentecostal church. I personally have no issues with that at all. It's just that I am not too sure that the 9am - 11pm was a mistake.

I did call the others listed above on the flyer, but he was the only one who got back to me.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:40:12 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/7/2020 10:40:32 AM EST by disparcher91]
Update on the Plant City rally,
https://www.facebook.com/events/s/defending-gun-rights-meet-gree/2819293858117152/

https://facebook.com/events/s/defending-gun-rights-meet-gree/2819293858117152/?ti=ia

Would love to see our Republican candidates and elected officials attend this event! Polk County Commissioner’s, Lakeland City Commissioner’s, etc This event will be presented by the Faith Based Republican Club of West Polk and hosted by Believers’ Fellowship
5240 N Socrum Loop Rd
Lakeland, FL 33809.
KrisAnne Hall will be speaking on the topic “America Disarmed.”

Respectfully,

Dr. Ed Shoemaker, PhD, LMHC (MH13244), TF-CBT, QS (Franklin Edward Shoemaker) Mr Ed’s Family & Education

@mikeraja
Link Posted: Today 9:00:16 AM EST
After Action Report- At least 2 people that are viewers of AR15.com showed up. KrisAnne Hall gave a very good presentation. If you have a chance to listen to her, take advantage of it while you can.
I am supposing everybody else was just too busy, couldn't be bothered or just not interested.
My forecast is that retaining and defending our rights is not going to get any easier. We are faced with a rough future.
Link Posted: Today 6:51:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: Today 6:52:33 PM EST by disparcher91]
The showing was a bit on the slim side all around. If there was 20 people there, counting the organizers, I would be surprised. And I'm not saying that to be an ass or make it seem worse. That is the honest truth. While in the lobby I overheard Krissanne saying something about the wrong address had been put out on some of the social media. I'm going to say optimistically that was the reason for the lack of people there, and that somewhere there was a parking lot full of 2A supporters.

Krissane gave a great talk on the history of the 2A. She also hit on the 4th, and some obscure facts about the revolution.

@mikeraja

It was great to, um, finally meat you

ETA: at 45 yo I was the youngest there, seconded by mikeraja.
Top Top