Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2018 9:59:36 AM EDT
Just retired and my wife is taking a job in Mocksville. We are moving up to that area soon, once we find suitable housing.

I will have time on my hands to finally get back into shooting. I'm looking for a decent place to shoot rifle and pistol.

The HR lady at my wife's new job said the area is gun friendly, lots of people carry, and even the plant manager/supervisors carry on-site "to shoot snakes"...
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You looking for indoor or outdoor ranges?

Point Blank Range in Mooresville is a nice indoor range.  $20 and you can shoot all day, even leave and come back later.  Rental guns, including full auto available.  Downside is it's about an hour from Mocksville.

My sister lives in Mocksville.  Her husband shoots at an outdoor range somewhere nearby.  I can get the name/directions.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Indoor and outdoor ranges. I have some rifles I haven't shot in a while due to lack of a decent local outdoor range. Wife and I would like to be able to practice with our CCWs, year round, so an indoor range would be nice as well.

Any info or suggestions are appreciated!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top