Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2018 3:39:31 AM EDT
With Backpage all gone now... where are you all looking for used guns?

I am looking for a Glock 20 (Gen 4) and wanted to see if I could find a used one to save a little $$ (since I'm not in a hurry to buy).

I use to find some good deals on Backpage... but now where to look?

** And yes I did look in the EE, but prefer local **
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 4:23:57 AM EDT
[#1]
AJI Sporting Goods used to have a nice selection of used stuff.  I haven't been there in over a year, so can't speak to how the closing of Backpage has influenced their stock and pricing.

E. Apache Trail between Crimson and Signal Butte Road.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 5:46:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Arizona firearms in Tempe has always been decent. I think they have another location in gilbert.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 8:24:38 AM EDT
[#3]
azshootingzone.com

arizonashooting.org
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Arizona firearms in Tempe has always been decent. I think they have another location in gilbert.
View Quote
The Tempe location has a better selection of used guns.

Eta, Bear Arms in Scottsdale has a used selection as well.

Link Posted: 9/18/2018 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The Tempe location has a better selection of used guns.

Eta, Bear Arms in Scottsdale has a used selection as well.

View Quote
+1

Bought my 1896 Broomhandle Mauser and 1933 Swiss Luger here.

Link Posted: 9/19/2018 1:51:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, I'll check them out.

So far I've only found:

1) New Gen 4 G20 FDE
2) Used Gen 3 G20c with a Lonewolf Comp barrel.

I'm considering the new Gen 4 G20...  
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 1:59:50 AM EDT
[#7]
as far as retail, it seems they want to avoid used guns.  I guess there customers prefer new.  Me, I always make a beeline to the used selection...

I have just as many issues with new guns as I do used...  and I mostly fix them myself 90% of the time, used or new.  Hate arguing for a mfg to cover $90 shipping to East coast to fix their crap.

Broadway gun shop used to be the best for used stuff, remember them?  I remember...
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I picked up a used Sig a while back from the guys. They usually have used Glocks. I recall seeing them post on the azshootingforum but I haven't kept an eye on the new version.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 1:11:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
azshootingzone.com

arizonashooting.org
View Quote
I would be VERY wary about posting anything on azshootingzone.com. They don't even have something as basic as an SSL for security for their site.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#10]
J&G Guns out of Prescott is very hard to beat.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:29:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would be VERY wary about posting anything on azshootingzone.com. They don't even have something as basic as an SSL for security for their site.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
azshootingzone.com

arizonashooting.org
I’m computer illiterate.  How would that affect posting anything?
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 10:23:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I've used ArizonaGunowners.com

you need to participate in the forums to see the classifieds.  Prior to doing so, know it sways heavy to the Phoenix crowd.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Bear Arms is a good one for sure.  I just bought a gun on gunbroker, it is super easy to use.  And I have a buddy with an FFL that just charges me a 12-pack of soda for the transfer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top