Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2020 10:17:57 AM EDT
Don’t need large amounts, but more than I would want to try to buy at Lowe’s or somewhere. I need some steel plate and square tube for a project. I’m in the Marysville area. Anyone know of a place?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#1]
search the google for scrap yards, most sell good recycled steel (off fall cuts, cut outs, extra stock) for cheap.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Looks like the closest retail outlet to me is in west Chester. Not terribly close
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you need OP? I have an account with Alro and can get a price estimate. Will just charge you my cost. Located in Sunbury
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#5]
OP,

I run a machine shop in Sunbury. We might have what you need just sitting around. If not we can get it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do you need OP? I have an account with Alro and can get a price estimate. Will just charge you my cost. Located in Sunbury
View Quote
I have a couple projects I’m planning out. Mainly just a rack for my gator as well as my trailer. Probably would just need some 1x1 tube. Not sure what gauge, you’d probably know more about that and what to recommend. Brother is going to weld it for me because I’m not sure I trust my welds to hold weight
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:21:21 PM EDT
[#7]
check out research alloys in grandview they have all sorts of scrap and new stuff.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:48:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

Be happy to help you out OP. We buy a lot of steel from Alro, so if we don’t have it we can get extremely good prices.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Columbus Pipe on Markinson in the south end still there?  Been a while but they the past.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 2:38:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top