Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:20:59 AM EDT
Hopping on a flight to Pittsburg today.   Anything I should do while there?
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Enjoy Pittsburg by eating lunch at the Mall Deli, very good little deli inside...you guessed it, the mall.  Go have a nice dinner at Jim's Steakhouse if they are open on the evenings you are there.  If you have time you could drive to Scammon and eat at Josi's Italian restaurant.  It's a bit out of the way, but very good as well.  Stop in and say hi to Adam and Brett at John's Sporting Goods Store.  They are top notch guys and have a pretty good selection from Fudd to Tacticool.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Enjoy Pittsburg by eating lunch at the Mall Deli, very good little deli inside...you guessed it, the mall.  Go have a nice dinner at Jim's Steakhouse if they are open on the evenings you are there.  If you have time you could drive to Scammon and eat at Josi's Italian restaurant.  It's a bit out of the way, but very good as well.  Stop in and say hi to Adam and Brett at John's Sporting Goods Store.  They are top notch guys and have a pretty good selection from Fudd to Tacticool.
View Quote
We had dinner at Jim's last night and Chatters? tonight.  Both were pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome!  After nearly 30 years of working in the area I can safely say enjoy your stay, be safe and eat a good meal when you get home because you have a tough time finding one here.

Check out the university if you have time, it's a great school and yoga pants season!
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#4]
What brings you in?  Stop in and say hi to me in the most well defended bicycle shop in the world.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
...yoga pants season!
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What brings you in?  Stop in and say hi to me in the most well defended bicycle shop in the world.
View Quote
Here on business.  Flying out tomorrow after breakfast or I would have.  Thanks, though.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Here on business.  Flying out tomorrow after breakfast or I would have.  Thanks, though.
View Quote
If you're ever back stop in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top