Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2021 2:15:56 PM EDT
Hi guys, I am looking to get a couple of handguns cerakoted in FDE or Desert Sand color. Before I use a service where I ship out, are there any local companies who do this? Thanks

FDE/Desert Sand seen here

Edit -- I am not looking to spend $100. Plenty of companies do it for $50-60, I am willing to pay like $85 but not worth it for me to pay double
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what's local to you, but if/when I need cerakoting, I'm going to Tammi's Custom Coating in Cedar Rapids.  Met her at a gun show a while back, had some nice looking promo items, seemed like a nice person.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Rangemasters does cerakote.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#3]
He offered at one point I think
https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Commercial---Industrial/Competition-Specialties-161997580491627/
Solid guy here, known him for years and helped me with several non-cerakote projects.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#4]
CRAFTGUARD IN WATERLOO DOES AMAZING FAST QUALITY WORK
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out Controlled Chaos Arms.

No idea what pricing looks like these days, but has done a few things for me that turned out fantastic.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CRAFTGUARD IN WATERLOO DOES AMAZING FAST QUALITY WORK
View Quote

I had them blue a Marlin 1897 I rebuilt. I was thrilled with what I got back.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 11:40:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Controlled Chaos did this BHP in Cerrokote.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top