Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2018 10:40:08 AM EDT
Seen these the other day and looks fun as hell   anyone know anything about them.

thanks
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 9:40:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a 4 wheel 710 version. They are bad. I hosted a pinzgauer meet up in the Ocala National Forest. One guy had the 6x6. All of them have front and rear lockers, high and low range, and incredible climbing abilities.

I have some really cool pics of the mud and flooded trails. Here are  few with the 6x6. It yellow and we called it "big bird"

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 6:37:57 AM EDT
[#2]
very Cool
I found one here local  in Jax's going this afternoon to look at.
thanks sharing.
Bill
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Bill,
If you have any questions, let me know. Its been a while but I would be happy to try to answer them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 3:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks

looked at a 712m last weekend, it need a a lot of TLC and I don't a place to do right now.  I am. leaning towards a 712 k or even better a 712 mk if I can fins one.
thanks
Bill
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#5]
found guy in Tx who's lively hood is Pinz's . He is getting some in this fall. I am keeping in touch with to see if I can get one.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I lost track of the contact information for the guys in the photo's. One of them was importing them to Tampa for a while.
I looked at some in GA. I can't remember the name of the guy but he had quite the collection of Pinz's and Unimogs. He had a website but I cant remember what it was. It's been a while.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 3:51:12 AM EDT
[#7]
found a company in the UK who does the 718's  . looking at 2020 to get one imported after my wife's kitchen gets re-done
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Look up Swiss Army Vehicles in Arkansas
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 6:47:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I think I found a source for them. Fat Fabrications out of Tx. he has some 712 coming in this fall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top