Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2023 7:53:58 PM EDT
Anyone have any leads or do this here in iowa?
Waterloo
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 11:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
No info here, but, I definitely enjoyed my one time shooting bowling pins with John Ross's S&W500
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone have any leads or do this here in iowa?
Waterloo
View Quote

Shooting steel targets has pretty much eclipsed bowling pin shoots like classic Second Chance shoots. I loved shooting pins, but cleaning up the mess was a bit of a pain.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Ames Ikes used to do it but I think we ran out of bowling pins.  Steel shooting is much more common these days.  And yeah pin shooting can be a mess.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I am one of the contributors for the  USPSA matches at Mr Guns.  We have one next Saturday evening.

https://practiscore.com/bhpc-uspsa-indoor-match-03-11-2023/register

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll have to come check that out thanks
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No info here, but, I definitely enjoyed my one time shooting bowling pins with John Ross's S&W500
View Quote

That'll knock them down!

About as excessive as the time I shot a squirrel with my .45-70 Contender.

You don't get to eat them when you do that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#7]
30 minutes east you can become a member of Buchanan county wildlife.  They just started having some. You can practice whenever you like. Another shoot in the spring coming up
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top