Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2018 12:31:45 PM EDT
Not a ton of info out there. Remember, 2 days before the primary she had people quitting her campaign and now 2 months before the general she loses 3 more.  Looks as if nobody wants to work for her.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/election/article218423075.html

With less than two months to go until the Nov. 6 election, Idaho Democratic gubernatorial candidate Paulette Jordan’s campaign manager and two other staff members all resigned on Friday.

“I signed a (nondisclosure agreement) and cannot talk about why,” Michael Rosenow told the Statesman on Friday afternoon.

Also resigning are communications director, Lisa Newcomb, and campaign event scheduler, Leah Nemeroff. Both said they, too, signed nondisclosure agreements.

Nemeroff’s resignation letter, which she provided to the Statesman, simply states, “I’m so embarrassed and ashamed. Bye.”
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah saw this the other day. What a surprise, or maybe not, that she goes to commiefornia to garner support and spread lies.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The Idaho Press is reporting that volunteers in her Boise HQ are standing around outside unable to get in as the doors are locked.

I'm okay with that  
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah saw this the other day. What a surprise, or maybe not, that she goes to commiefornia to garner support and spread lies.
View Quote
Pretty much confirms what everyone has been saying about her loyalties laying outside of Idaho.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Demi Moore? I didn't even know she was remotely relevant to anything.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Demi Moore? I didn't even know she was remotely relevant to anything.
View Quote
Her ex, Bruce Willis, lives here. Maybe she's trying to screw with him?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, We just went into a contract on a house today, suppose to close end of October. Don't know if We all can get registered to vote in time, but I hope so.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 8:38:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, We just went into a contract on a house today, suppose to close end of October. Don't know if We all can get registered to vote in time, but I hope so.
View Quote
Nice! Where at?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Just north of Sandpoint.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 2:47:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just north of Sandpoint.
View Quote
Congrats!  Welcome to North Idaho!
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#10]
It took me a while to process this, but I've realized she's going to California to tap into everything I resent, to help people win who I despise.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It took me a while to process this, but I've realized she's going to California to tap into everything I resent, to help people win who I despise.
View Quote
I look at it as though THEY are trying to help HER win, and get a foothold in another conservative state.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactlly
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmmm

Found this online

Paulette Jordan's new campaign manager is a lawyer from San Fransisco with offices in Beverly Hills. This does not match her statement about hiring people who better understand Idahoans as an excuse for her top three staffers suddenly quitting.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/natekellyesq/
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I hope she stays in Kaliforniastan. May a thousand million fucks be upon her.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#15]
This just keeps getting better.

Questions surround Paulette Jordan's campaign ties to super PAC

And even more

On Thursday, after this report was first posted at IdahoStatesman.com, Jordan told an Idaho Falls City Club audience that scrutiny of her staff turnover and related questions represent a “double standard” she faces as possibly Idaho’s first female governor. She also complained about the “integrity” of the Statesman and the news media, according to a video of her remarks posted by EastIdahoNews.com.
View Quote
Oh boohoo. Here come the excuses.
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#16]
This Lady is worse that Hitlery Klinton.... She is Nothing But How Can I Fuck Idaho in Her Mind.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#17]
I just can't figure out what the hell these people are even doing here.  Why.......come to Idaho with these ideas?
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just can't figure out what the hell these people are even doing here.  Why.......come to Idaho with these ideas?
View Quote
You see all that money flowing into Texas from California to out Ted Cruze?

They want control.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#19]
This bitch just doesn't quit lying. Glad that KTVB actually called her out on this.

More lies

Others asked about Jordan's stance on immigration, and position on the Second Amendment and whether she planned to fill out a Second Amendment Alliance survey.

“Do you want to make any changes when it comes to the Second Amendment or guns; do you want to see anything implement or not implemented. Anything banned, not banned?” Shelman asked as a follow-up to a listener's question.

Paulette: “No, no, nope. I am fully in support. My brothers are gun owners who actually have semi-automatic assault rifles, AR-15s. I support them having that; no one should take that away. In fact they're veterans, so they're responsible gun owners. My big position is just assuring that we have comprehensive background checks.”

To point out a discrepancy: you heard Jordan is a gun owner and said she supports AR-15's during Friday's talk show. But when KTVB's Joe Parris asked during our primary debate this spring if she believes the AR-15 has a place in Idaho, she said, "it doesn't have a place here in Idaho" but went on to say, again, she doesn't support taking guns away from responsible gun owners.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top