Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2020 9:02:27 AM EDT
On the radio this morning just about 15 minutes ago, he was asked directly, "Will you run".  His answer was "YES" he's going to run in the next election for Gov.  That's going to brighten the horizon a bit!
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:27:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Good.  To bad its in 2022 thats too far away
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:17:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Honestly, the guy has no chance. He only won because there were a bunch of competing moonbats. Eliot Cutler sucked 8% of the vote from Mike Micheaud in 2014. If Cutler was not in the election Mike would have won.

In 2010 there were a whole bunch of Dems that split up the vote.

Have fun nominating him, it will mean the Democrats win. :-/

B
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 11:18:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Only problem is....

He won't win.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only problem is....

He won't win.
View Quote

I think after the tyranny that has been killing this state since March, Lepage is going to be looking pretty good to a lot of people.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think after the tyranny that has been killing this state since March, Lepage is going to be looking pretty good to a lot of people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only problem is....

He won't win.

I hope you're right. But I know democrats that didn't vote for Mills. They hated her. My sister being one. (She used to work for her, didn't like her)
Moody was a lousy candidate, had no chance.

There's a small chance LePage would win. But there's a lot of people that hate him just like they (we) hate Mills.

People don't seem to vote with their wallets anymore. e.g. Presidential election. (Although that was stolen by way of fraud [which I knew would happen, and so did everyone else here], but there were still millions of people that actually voted for Biden. I don't know what's actually worse, to lose fair and square, or get cheated. If we lost fair and square,  that means there's that many idiots out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top