Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2018 10:05:05 PM EDT
Got a couple decent deals on black friday. Figured while the pocket books open may as well get a few Ive always wanted before July, and before the FBI stops their checks.

Couple of unicorns in there, the g17tb and the g17L. Wife got herself a g19 too. Bout the only thing left I want is another 1911 and a .22 revolver.

19 (used)
19x (used)
17L gen2
17tb gen2
34 (used)

PSA buying used glocks: check them over thoroughly before you buy! Every knucklehead and their mom is modifying their guns nowadays before trading them in. Thankfully the 19x was unmolested. The 34 had a titanium plunger installed, no biggie but the guy installed a stronger trigger spring too. Didnt realize till I got home the trigger wasn't fully resetting. Fixed that with a stock spring. The lower r/s of the 19 had a "glock knuckle" mod. Not bad, the guy didn't butcher it but Im going to have to clean it up a bit.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 11:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a huge Glock fan, but the 19X has really turned me around on the brand.  Basically the Gen5 frames fix a lot of issues I had.  My original G23 was a Gen2, so no finger grooves.  As soon as they went to finger grooves with Gen3-4, I've really disliked Glocks.

As for panic buying, that's lightweight status right there.  I have a customer who, with the completion of their second round of transfers next week, will be at $20,000 spent on firearms in the past 30 days (when adding in Use Tax and transfer fees.)  And that is zero NFA stuff too!

Link Posted: 11/25/2018 11:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a customer who, with the completion of their second round of transfers next week, will be at $20,000 spent on firearms in the past 30 days....
View Quote
WHOA!  Nope, I cant compete with that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top